The Benefits of Reiki
Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy healing that works on all plains: Body, Mind & Spirit. It utilized Universal Life Force Energy (chi or Qi) to elicit the body’s natural relaxation response, and it is from this space where true Healing begins.
Reiki has many benefits and complements all healing modalities including traditional and holistic methods. It is recommended and bringing Reiki into your wellness routine can have life changing effects, whether you incorporate Self- Reiki daily (simple to learn) or receive regular treatments. The many benefits include.
- Reiki is a proven way to reduce, manage and alleviate physical and emotional pain.
- Reiki offers a fast and effective way to manage stress and anxiety.
- Reiki activates the body's natural healing abilities accelerating recovery from illness, surgeries and trauma.
- Reiki supports & strengthens the immune system and assist the body in releasing toxins contributing to your overall health and wellness.
- Reiki helps to manage the symptoms often caused by chronic illness such as lymes disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, MS, and also mitigates and balances the side-effects of medication including cancer treatments (radiation and chemotherapy).
- Reiki has no contraindications and is non-invasive, it is always done for the highest good of all and promotes positive feelings of kindness, compassion, gratitude and unconditional love.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A SESSION
During a Reiki session, you lie comfortably and fully clothed on a message table for your treatment. I lead you through a series of meditative breaths allowing you to fully open. Using light touch and/or placing my hands around your body I tap into your body’s innate healing ability inviting you to let go of stress, tension, fear and anxiety that creates illness and disease. The inner wisdom of your body and soul leads Reiki to where you need it most, repairing, rebalancing and renewing. During the treatment many clients fall asleep and awaken refreshed, energized and more positive.