Benefits of Reiki
Reiki has many benefits and will complement and blend with any medical therapies. It works with the body’s own wisdom to bring about your own healing and balancing. The body already knows how to heal itself; you just have to connect to the Reiki energy to bolster the immune system giving you an effective preventive health system.
Recognized to Aide with Medical Treatments & Illness
As many people are becoming educated about the benefits of holistic medical approaches in daily life, more and more hospitals and western medical practices are embracing Reiki as an effective treatment.
- Reduces and manage stress and anxiety
- Aides in relaxation
- Helps reduce pain
- Assists the body in releasing toxins
- Activates the body’s natural healing abilities
- Accelerates healing from injury or trauma
- Supports & strengthens the immune system
- Helps prepare for medical and dental procedures
- Helps your body balance the side-effects of medication
- Complements pre-natal care for mother and baby
- Surgery preparation & post-operative care
- Cancer treatments ~ radiation and chemotherapy
- Chronic illness: asthma, diabetes, lymes disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, MS, and many other aliments
During a Reiki session, all you have to do is lie fully clothed on the Reiki table with comfortable support and blankets to assist in relaxation. I’ll take care of the rest.
Using light touch or placing my hands just above your body, I will move through a sequence of hand positions that best suits your individual needs and allows the Reiki to flow.
Every Reiki session is different, but most people feel pleasant warmth of radiating Reiki, a sense of lightness, tingling or a subtle vibration in the area being worked on. Often during Reiki and deep relaxation, you may feel cool and a blanket may be needed.
Reiki will promote a deep level of relaxation that allows the body to repair, rebalance and renew itself. Many clients simply fall asleep and awaken relaxed and energized.